perrmitsA permit is required to carry out demolition works. Roach Demolition will consult with our building surveyor about your specific needs for your project and we will navigate the maize of the permit process, the costs of which will be included in your quotation.

In order for us to complete a full dwelling demolition a demolition permit will form part of a building permit for the works. We manage this process to ensure that you can focus on your next steps in your development project.

Once a permit application is underway it will trigger the relevant Council to apply for an Asset Protection Permit for the works.

On completion of the works you will be issued with a Certificate of Final Inspection for the completed works.

Call Now